Mortem et Gloriam Doubles
This year's BHGS Doubles will feature a Mortem et Gloriam competition for the first time.
- 12,000 pt armies using the MeG Army Builder downloadable from the forum at www.thewargameszone.org.
- Any of the 89 published armies can be used.
- 180mm x 120mm tables. being 45 Base Widths c 30 Base Widths.
Games will be 3 1/2hrs
- Armies must have an Army Commander and 3 x Sub-Generals.
- Armies may have allies or normal Sub-Generals as desired subject to conforming to the army list.
- Each player must play 2 generals in each game – one taking the left and one the right of generals at deployment.
- Both players play card or pass on each action to create the doubles game format.